We are looking forward to having our annual Minn-I-Kota Show July 27 & 28, 2019. This will be an Arabian and Open horse show located at the Kandiyohi County Fairgrounds, Willmar, MN. One judge each day.
Reminder: Stalls for the July show must be paid in advance!
MINN-I-KOTA ARABIAN HORSE ASSOCIATION
PROUDLY PRESENTS ARABIAN AND OPEN HORSE SHOWS — ALL CLASSES EACH DAY
July 27th and 28th, 2019, 9 am
Saturday: VeeAnn Wood
Sunday: Christine Whittier
Kandiyohi Co Fairgrounds, Willmar, MN Indoor and NEW Outdoor Arena
Entries: $10 office fee per horse, $5/class or $35 horse/rider combo – unlimited, Jackpot $10
|1. Open Halter Mares (HA)
2. Open Halter Geldings/Stallions
3. A/HA Arabian Breeding/Halter Mares (HP)
4. A/HA Half Arabian Halter/Breeding Mares (HH)
5. A/HA Arabian & Half Arabian Mare Champ (HA)
6. A/HA Arabian Halter Stallion/Gelding (HP)
7. A/HA Half Arabian Gelding (HH)
8. A/HA Arabian/Half Arabian Gelding/Stallion Champ (HA)
9. Open Halter Showmanship 13 & under (SH)
10. Open Halter Showmanship 14-17 (SH)
11. Open Halter Showmanship 18 & over (SH)
12. JACKPOT OPEN SHOWMANSHIP (SH)
13. Liberty Class (limited to first 6 entries) (MI)
(10 Min Break)
14. Open English Pleasure (Saddleseat) (EP)
15. A/HA Walk-Trot Pleasure 17 & under (MI)
16. Open English Equitation (Saddleseat) (EE)
17. A/HA Walk Trot Horsemanship/Eq. 17 & under (MM)
18. A/HA Western Pleasure Jr. Horse (5 & under) (WP)
19. A/HA Walk-Trot Pleasure 18 & over (MI)
20. A/HA Walk Trot Horsemanship/Eq. 18 and over (MM)
21. Open Leadline Horsemanship – 8 & under (LL)
22. Open Hunt Seat Pleasure 17 & under (EP)
23. Open Hunt Seat Pleasure 18 & over (EP)
24. Open Walk Trot Pleasure 13 & under
25. Open Walk-Trot Horsemanship 13 & under
|26. A/HA Hunter Pleasure 13 & under (EP)
27. A/HA Hunter Pleasure 14-17 (EP)
28. A/HA Hunter Pleasure 18 & over (EP)
29. Open Walk Trot Pleasure 14 & over
30. Open Walk-Trot Horsemanship 14 & over
31. Open Hunt Seat Equitation 17 & under (EE)
32. Open Hunt Seat Equitation 18 & over (EE)
33. A/HA Hunt Seat Equitation 13 & under (EE)
34. A/HA Hunt Seat Equitation 14-17(EE)
35. A/HA Hunt Seat Equitation 18 & over (EE)
36. A/HA English Pleasure (Saddleseat) (EP)
37. Open Discipline Rail (Western) (MI)
38. A/HA English Equitation (Saddleseat) (EE)
39. Open Trail all ages (WM)
40. Open Judge’s Choice Fun Class (all ages) (MI)
41. A/HA Native Costume (EM)
42. Open Western Horsemanship 13 & under (WE)
43. Open Western Horsemanship 14-17 (WE)
44. Open Western Horsemanship 18 and over (WE)
45. JACKPOT OPEN WESTERN HORSEMANSHIP (WE)
46. A/HA Western Pleasure 13 & under (WP)
47. A/HA Western Pleasure 14-17 (WP)
48. A/HA Western Pleasure 18 & over (WP)
49. A/HA Western Pleasure Novice Rider * (WP)
50. Open Western Pleasure 13 & under (WT)
51. Open Western Pleasure 14-17 (WP)
52. Open Western Pleasure 18 & over (WP)
** Novice Rider- A rider that has not won more than 3 first places in that division.
**All A/HA classes are open to Registered Arabians and Half Arabians MUST provide Registration papers!
**All open classes are open to all breed
**Stallions must be shown only by adults
**Stalls will be available Friday at 5:00 pm thru end of show. Must be RESERVED and PAID by 7/15
**Stall Fee $45 and MUST BE CLEANED BEFORE LEAVING
** Camping Fee $30/night and must check in with office before hooking up.
**All horses must be shown by Amateurs.
** The show reserves the right to combine/split classes.**
**All Walk-Trot may be English or Western Attire, A/HA may not ride in any other class that requires a canter or lope.
** Only A/HA Walk–Trot Classes will count towards Unplugged points.
**Same horse may be used in similar events. (Example, Western Pl 13 & under, Western Pl 18 & over)
**Liberty class time limit-2 min. Must provide own labeled music to announcers stand by class 9
**EXHIBITOR PARTY RETURNS SATURDAY NIGHT! SWEET CORN AND BURGER FEED! GAMES FOR ALL!
**Foodstand on Grounds
**NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS, LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS.
**All horses must have a current negative Coggins test. Please bring original and copy for the office
Show Contact: Rae Ann Bartz 320-979-3115
Send stall fees/camping reservations payable to MIK AHA to: Rae Ann Bartz, 36814 840th Av., Olivia, MN 56277
Stall reservations – CALL Rae Ann 320-979-3115 need to be reserved and paid for by July 15th .
Have checks payable to MIK AHA and send to:
Rae Ann Bartz
36814 840th Ave.
Olivia, MN 56277